Mood Journal 01
It's odd that writing for me, has become an activity of accountability, but it is a good way to keep track of things; especially thoughts which are often assumed to stay but fade just as quickly as they came into being.
So, this mood journal is precisely that. It will document my moods on a daily basis, segmented somewhat chronologically.
- Woke up today, and started the day out with exercise. Tried rope skipping for six minutes and quite frankly found myself breathless after for quite awhile.
- Played a round of DotA with Darrell and his cousin, game went pretty well.
- Orders from Amazon arrived!
- Conclusion: All round, a great morning with positive moods.
- Feeling a little bit lethargic, and feeling kinda bad for skipping out on my psychiatric appointment this morning. Wasn't the responsible thing to do, but I'll find a way to make up for it. Not entirely sure if I should be judging it as mindfulness tells me I shouldn't, but I have to keep myself in check right, if not who will?